Vitamin Lady At Middle Earth® Social Media Policy
Thank you for choosing to connect with Vitamin Lady At Middle Earth® website and store via social media! I am glad that you are here. To keep your visits enjoyable, and enjoyable for others, please abide by the following social media standards.
- Vitamin Lady At Middle Earth® social media accounts are moderated. I only allow comments from individuals over the age of 18 that relate to topics specific to my blog topics, health information store, and/or products.
- Any posts or comments containing abusive, vulgar, offensive or threatening language or imagery will be removed immediately and the person who was responsible for the post will be banned from the social site with or without notice.
- Posts or comments that are off topic, spam, political, political, discriminating or in direct competition with our business will be removed.
- All information share on Vitamin Lady At Middle Earth® social media tools is public. Do not post post personal information. If there is a need for a personal nature discussion, please use my email address or call the store.
- As a patron, never post personal information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, phone numbers, addresses, and etc. to the public forum.
- Blog and social media posts by me and my patrons are opinion. Thoughts and ideas shared here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration, and are not intended to cure or diagnose any disease. Vitamin Lady At Middle Earth® does not intend any comments to replace the recommendations of your medical professional.
- Vitamin Lady At Middle Earth® Blog by Vitamin Lady At Middle Earth® – Cindy Mitchell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://vitaminlady.com/blog.